- Depress setting arm until it touches tunnel.
- Swing setting hook over setting arm.
- Move the base of the trigger ring to a perpendicular position so
that the hook at the top engages with the setting arm.
- Repeat process at other end.
- Place the trap in mole run so the run guides are seated at the
bottom of the run.
- Cover the mole run to exclude all light.
- Check daily
About the Sonic Mole Repeller
The Mole Repeller discharges a sonic pulse every 25 seconds into
the earth beneath your garden. This sonic pulse repels moles
continuously, each unit protecting up to 1,000 square metres.
For Best Results
A sonic pulse from the Mole Repeller radiates out to give a